Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Home Improvements...


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   ...on to the next, welcome Autumn, officially that is....  Chaundra Daniels










So walking around my home, I'm starting to notice ALL the "little" things that I need to get done, but haven't.  Funny how those "little" things turn into BIG things after a while.  Yes, it's that time of year when heating systems need to be checked, windows need to be sealed and the money that's needed to winterize homes in preparation for the upcoming season(s) need to start growing on trees!  ;-)

I bet you're wondering why I still feel Blessed, huh?  For obvious reasons I suppose.  For starters, I have a home; a roof over my head for me and my children, and even though maintaing this home can be somewhat of a struggle from time to time, in the words of the infamous style guru and Project Runway fashion consultant Tim Gunn, "I'm making it work!!"

In the midst of my boiler blues, plumbing problems, deck damage and subsequent salon (french for sitting area in my bedroom) situation; oh, did I forget to mention I'm currently painting and redesigning my boudoir/lounge area and bath?  Anyway, I keep picking out the wrong colors... Ugh!!!!

I should be climbing the walls, up all night, (wait a minute, I slept all night after being up for over 40 hours straight.. insomnia really does suck!) and SUPER stressed out, but I'm not.  I'm content actually.  I know all that I need done around here will get done and I know this because my will is strong, so there will definitely be a way!   My house is so chaotic right now and this may read strange, but everything in my life is on the upswing and I owe it all to HIM!  Sure I can sit here and worry, but He won't allow that either.  I got a message today from someone that was sent by Him and I know everything is going to be alright.  Life is beautiful and so is he... xoxo

They say some people have the power to speak things into existence, so in closing, this is all I have to type; if it's not broken and falling off the hinges, fixing it can wait and I expect a few calls in the event that money tree is discovered...  ;-)  Be well...


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  A day of beauty makes any woman feel better :)! Monica Michelle Cooper

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Positive Thinking: We are in a time where the economy has us backing up daily. Stop and pay closer attention to detail. This is the time to build your business, work your resume, network hard and stay positive in all that you do. As you take this step back please do the following; review finances, create a plan, set goals that you can REACH & don't take NO for an ANSWER. IT CAN BE DONE. -The Next Level- Kendell Maliki

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Nobody said this was gonna be easy........... Joe Razzano

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  The GREATEST EFFORT is not concerned with results. Joy can be found in the process itself and knowing that you gave it your best shot. Results may not always be what you want them to be, but still...before you ditch your plan, just TRY.  Janet Grier

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  No one makes it to the "top" by themselves. Each step you take is guided by at least one person's blood, sweat and tears. If you don't appreciate those who stand behind you as you rise, don't expect them to catch you if you fall. The ladder of success is steadiest when someone's there to support it. - Sol-Caritas.com  Carlos Wallace

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   "All I do is WIN, WIN, WIN not matter what! Got God on my mind, I can never get enough. And every time I think about His goodness, you know I gotta throw my hands up. And they stay there....." Dannielle Bradley

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.  J. E. Barnes

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” - Michael Korda shared by Lee Fuller

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  An artist does not fake reality--he *stylizes* it.  Pras Michel

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  People who want by the yard, but try by the inch, should be kicked with the foot !! Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. We will accomplish a lot more when we get rid of our if's and and's; and get off our but's.  Rick DaBarba

2 comments:

  1. The F**k It Way you love it I like it...I get it... The "Ultimate Spiritual Way" John C. Parkins...lol. They don't call "HIM" the "Master Builder" for nothing. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete