Thursday, July 8, 2010

I don't just like some things, I love EVERYTHING!!!

Hey all, attempt number two here!  The tumblr thing didn't work out, unfortunately, it didn't give you guys the option to chime in and that wasn't the format I was interested in hosting!  :-)  So, here's the thing, the "I just don't "Like" it, I "LOVE IT"!!! page was created on facebook for my lovely twin sister, Angelique Worth.  She's a Captain in The United States Army and is currently in Afghanistan.  Communicating through facebook came with some challenges, i.e., how do I tell people to butt out and mind their own business, those loving words were directed at me!!, etc..  Lol..  At any rate, the overflow of love and emotion was too much for me to bear and I needed to share it with EVERYBODY and that's how the page was born.  Reposting awesomely awesome things that Angie and all our facebook friends wrote has inspired me to start this Blog; I want to write and discuss EVERYTHING that I don't just like and love, but what you like as well!  From current events and celebrities to sports and fashion!  I'm looking forward to you all taking this journey with me.  Be well...

4 comments:

  1. Wow auntie! i cant wait to see your blogs (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mommy Have Fun In The Blogging World :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesomely awesome!! You're officially a blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!!!! now everyone can enjoy your entertaining and insightful views on Everything..... :))

    ReplyDelete