Friday, July 23, 2010

Repost Fridays!!

TGIF!!  Happy that God Blessed me with another week on earth with my family and friends, giving me the ability to share my thoughts and views without fear and the opportunity to make it happen...

Here are this weeks top 10-20 re-posts!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Again, if you want to check out more re posts, don't forget to hit "Like" on the I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! page and become a Fan!

I'll be checking back in on Monday everyone, have an awesome weekend!!


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”Joseph Addison shared by Michael Anthony Snowden


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"We are given thousands of opportunities to tell those that we cherish, admire, and love that we adore them. We do not simply say, "I love you" or "I appreciate you".... Please take time over the next thirty days to tell the ones you love, that you love them.. I promise that it will bring you joy!" shared by  Keiron Bigby


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "95%of the time people are "waiting" because they are not "settling" What a prideful outlook that is. "I've found someone that DESERVES to have my all. Let me Bless his/her life with my presence and all I can do." "What person can I find to add to and serve? Who's fault can I accept?" You first have to BE the person you EXPECT...not BE the person that you PROJECT." Jullian Goodin


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Genuinely learn to celebrate other people's happiness/successes...it can't and won't always be about you ♥" Tawni S. Fears


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Prepare yourselves,, THE BEST IS YET TO COME.. No matter bad things look,, Your Blessing is on the way... STAY FOCUSED..." Kendell Maliki


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"Its amazing the gaps that a GOOD woman can fill in a man."- My Dad shared by  Jullian Goodin


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "One of the keys to success in life is “self-motivation”. Are you waiting for someone to motivate you? Suppose they don't show up?"  A. R. Bernard


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"DON'T CRY because it's over, SMILE because it happened. We are responsible for our lives. We can't keep blaming somebody else for our dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. Don't worry if you feel low; the sun has a sinking spell every night, but rises all right the next morning. Quietly forgiving and moving on is a gift to God; and yourself."  Rick DaBarba


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Every person I come to encounter is just someone else helping me along this journey we call life. Whether they help me in a good way or a bad way is all up to me to figure out.....Hello Happiness!"  Javona Lisa Overton


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit." - E. E. Cummings shared by Lee Fuller


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"I stopped combing my mind so my thoughts could lock." Saul Williams via  Chyone Micah


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." Francis Hayes shared by  Jullian Goodin


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Jeffrey Joseph wants to congratulate Shirley Sherrod for being true to herself. And for standing taller than some people ensconced in much loftier places."


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Just saying, If I wanted to make a difference in the lives of young boys to men. Would you help me or stand in the way. See I am tired of hearing people talk about it. ~Style Matters~"  -Shawn Lovings'




I hope you guys enjoy the re posts I've shared this week and I want to thank everyone who I tagged in today's Blog for their contribution and continued support!  be sure to like the page, there's a lot more where these came from!  Be well...









No comments:

Post a Comment