Friday, July 16, 2010

Repost Fridays!

TGIF!!  Happy that God Blessed me with another week on earth with my family and friends, giving me the ability to share my thoughts and views without fear and the opportunity to make it happen...

I'm designating Friday's as "The Best Of "I don't just "Like" it, I "LOVE IT"!!!" Day.  I will repost this weeks top 10-20 reposts that were more liked, and or commented on, than other's.  Some reposts will be funny; heartwarming, spiritual and maybe a little controversial, and life altering; in any case, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Again, if you want to check out more reposts, don't forget to hit "Like" on the I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! page and become a Fan!

I'll be checking back in on Monday everyone, have an awesome weekend!!


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  “It is only when we stop trying to control others that we gain the power to actually influence them.” via Luqman Ghazali Hunter


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Love without action is meaningless and action without love is irrelevant." - Deepak Chopra  What do YOU think is "love in action"? via Kim Coles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Hmmm..Don't we have ENOUGH women who don't respect themselves or thier bodies? Who show everything to get attention, have dirty mouths & foul attitudes? There is already Beyonce, Alicia, Ciara...but where is the next Coretta Scott King, Angela Davis, Maya Angelou? Graceful Role Models? Women who love God and respect themselves? Where's the 'Proverbs31'woman?"  Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Its easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." Frederick Douglass via Chyone Micah


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   ‎"---a simple prayer. God, help each of us find the piece of you that will give us Peace on our journey. Amen." Royale Watkins


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Its always interesting to hear when I speak to women; they meet a guy that they help lift up or build up, like its a noble thing to help a man, when he's is down. A woman HELPS a man when he is down, meaning he is doing something for himself too .She shouldn't CHOOSE to get in a relationship with one that's already down. Let him SHOW that he can come out of it. Then you all try it out."  Jullian Goodin


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future." via  Damon McCullough


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Whatever you give your attention to..that’s what you are going to major on..and it will manifest in your life..if you hear so many bad stories..you will start or continue thinking negatively about relationships...but when you surround yourself with healthy ones..it changes your view on things." Jullian Goodin/Jullian... Goodin-Relationship Tips and Discussions


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   "Finding happiness is like finding yourself. You don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. Self-actualization is a process of discovering who you are, who you want to be and paving the way to happiness by doing what brings YOU the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run."-- David Leonhardt via Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Remember you get out of a relationship what you put into it. If you put in criticism, contempt and disrepect, you will most likely get that out of it. If you put in love, compassion, acceptance, forgiveness, understanding and friendship you will most likely get that back."  Healing Heart Counseling Service


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Physical attraction should never be the lead foot in looking for someone. When you get into a marriage or relationship the looks of an unskilled woman fade away during the tough times and you end up praying for someone else to notice her to take them away. Boys can't get past butts and breasts. It takes a Man to look for a woman."-My Dad shared by  Jullian Goodin


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! "When you are young and beautiful, it's an accident of nature. But when you're beautiful older, you've earned it - THAT you've created yourself." ~ "The Golden Girls"  Figured you wouldn't just "like" this, but that you would "love" it. :) shared by Damon McCullough


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  “Success comes from taking the initiative and following up... persisting... eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?” - Anthony Robbins shared by  Lee Fuller


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "I will follow you as far as you will listen."  Evan L. Morganstern


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Be yourself" is about the worst advice you can give some ppl. Almost every person wastes part of their lives in an attempt to display qualities which they do not possess, and to gain applause which they can not keep. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."  Rick DaBarba


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"It is only when we stop trying to control others that we gain the power to actually influence them.” via  Chyone Micah


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   ‎"People are so critical, just listen to convos, but what about you? What do you need to straighten or tighten up? How many ppl will call u with what they are trying to improve on? Exactly. Let's all come off our pedestals and fix us first or just shut up."  Tawni S. Fears

I hope you guys enjoy the reposts I've shared and I want to thank everyone who I tagged in this blog for their contribution and support!  Be sure like the page, there's lot's more where these came from!!  Be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment