Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  All of my children sleeping under one roof tonight, mine. Gratitude.  J. Michael Walker




Hey all!  I hope everyone had a terrific weekend, I know I did!  I just want to take minute to tell you all how much my children mean to me and that I love them very, very much!  I watched them this weekend and I have to admit, it pleases me that they not only love each other, but they actually like being around each other as well!  My son is 20 years old and no longer lives at home, but he comes home on most weekends.  My daughter is 11 years old and is the apple of my eye.  Rounding them off is my awesome 14 year old niece; Angie's daughter, whom I've had the pleasure of raising since her Mom has been in Afghanistan.  My niece's Dad was gracious enough to allow me to keep her here with me in New York, and for this I will always have love for my former brother in law.  On Friday night, after the four of us enjoyed an early dinner, I sat in my living room and listened to them.  They were hanging out in the next room engaged in a spirited conversation.  My daughter giggled, while she listened to her cousin and brother debate over some video game nonsense and I could feel the happiness in all of them.

I was content and a little tired and began to make my way upstairs to bed.  I stopped in my niece's room, formerly my son's room, to say goodnight, and there they were, the three of them relaxing on the bed with laptops open and game controllers within arms reach.  I just stood there and watched them...  The happiness that washed over me made me a bit emotional, so when I walked into the room and reached down to kiss my daughter first, she put her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.  She told me she loved me, then my niece kissed me, told me she loved me, and my son did the same.  I felt love, it was all around me.  My kids weren't hungry, they were happy and safe!!  God is so good and I am so Blessed.  Be well...



I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   Cherish what you have. REAL MEN....DO REAL THING'S


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   What a pleasant surprise... I woke up to my family at my door this morning...They came to take care of me...what a blessing. I'm beginning to feel better already! :)  Phyllis Fisher


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”-Unknown #woowoowoo Kim Coles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   Family and friends have the power of this choice at all times...to make things hard for you, or to make things easy for you...how GREAT the family and friends who choose to make things easy for you when they can...love ya'll...you reap what you sow...seeds of harmony.  Ben Barnes


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   @ the end of the day...all you have is FAMILY! Gerald Parker Jr


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!    "I'm urging all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers you're never to grown up to kiss and hug her..." ~Drake~ (Aston Martin) I LOVE YOU Devan Worth ♥"  Angelique Worth


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!    If there is someone that you love Mother,Father,sister,brother,son, daughter, cousin, spouse... Tell them every chance u get, life is short. I love you sis I haven't told you enough in this life.  Elijah Long


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   "Its easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." Frederick Douglass via  Chyone Micah


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Be sure to feed enough advice to your children while they're still young enough to believe that you know what the hell you're talking about... :-)  Guy Evans Ford Jr.


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   I am so BLESSED and GRATEFULL for my child!  Marie Price-pierre


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  MOPSS: it Trips Me Out when some parents allow their teens to do whatever they want, and then are super-suprised when there is a pregnancy/drug problem/loss of life!! Some people want to be thier kids 'friend' so badly that they stop being PARENTS-compromising what they KNOW is right for the sake of 'peace'. Who's the adult here!? Let your kids be mad at you!! Wouldn't you rather they grow up healthy!?  Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Damon Nash just spoke to one of my new young men, and we were talking about what he believes...He believes in sports, fast money/quick cash, and girls....My response..YOUR WHOLE BELIEF SYSTEM SUCKS!!!!!!! Now it is time to break him down and build him back up!! Nfluence...CSWS!!!"


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   Damn I love this feeling......................... -Shawn Lovings'


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   Ignorance, disrespect and lack of respect for the safety of others is very serious case of LEARNED BEHAVIOR...what are you teaching your kids?  Gerald Parker Jr

1 comment: