Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Could Use a Little Help Here...

I want to share a note written by my 11 year old daughter.  Her Paternal Grandmother is gravely ill and she wanted me to ask everyone I knew to please help her pray.

Hi, my name is Kameron and today I would like to ask everyone if they could pray for my very ill Grandma.  She recently had a heart attack.  She was put into the hospital and my Daddy is with her now.  She's very kind and loving and one of the best people in the world.  I was told she might not make it and this makes me very sad.  Thank you for your prayers everybody.


Kameron




Thanks everyone!  Have an awesome Wednesday and Be well...


Chaundra Daniels  "Let me tell ya'll a little something about the POWER of PRAYER: It's WHO you pray to, not what you pray for!" (divinely inspired, hence the quotes via I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!

1 comment: