Thursday, August 26, 2010

Made to Love... xoxo

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!    ‎"Life without love is like a year without summer." - wise words of Bianca Pompa. shared by Gene Pompa


Why are some hearts filled with love, and others aren't?  I mean, I can't sing or dance, my acting skills leave much to be desired and although I often stumble on a great idea or two, conceptualization is easy, but rarely do I follow through with the discipline and drive it generally takes to see the project through.  There is one thing I'm exceedingly good at however, and I get better at it every day; and every time beautiful words and people inspire me, I feel it pulsating through my body like an adrenaline rush ... Love.  Can love, or loving wholeheartedly and altruistically, be considered a gift?  I want to say YES, but would it be true?  

ALL of my exes think I'm terrific; I mean, I don't have a bitter bone in my body, even though I've been robbed and stole on by some, quite a few are, arguably, some of the best men I've ever known.  What's even better is there's no animosity.  I guess this is the reason friendship still exists between most of us... that and the fact that I refuse to vilify any of them publicly and appreciate the fact that they won't either.  For the most part, I know these men still hold me in the highest regard and have as much love for me as, to their disbelief, I have for them.  Love and forgiveness are not the same, but for me, I can't feel one without the other... it's sort of like a package deal!  :-)

"Love is All we Need", is not a cliche to me, it's a way of Life and I get to express that everyday with the help of you guys and the I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! page!  I hope you guys don't get tired of hearing it, because I'll never get tired of saying it.. I love you and thank you all so much... You all have and continue to change my life through words with wisdom, spirituality and most important, LOVE.  Be well... xoxo


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "You can't expect to draw people in your life who are kind, confident, and generous if you're thinking and acting in cruel, weak, and selfish ways. You must put forth what you want to attract." - Dr. Wayne Dyer shared by Tawni S. Fears

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return." ~ Maya Angelou shared by Kwame Reina Morris

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   ‎"...we get to make the rules, #1 Rule - I love you like crazy..." ♥  Angelique Worth

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Love is an action verb. If you are not showing your mate Love in action form..all you're doing is living a lie. Absence of a negative is where your love begins. "I'm not cheating on her." "I'm not disrespecting him." But its no the same as doing the positive. "I'm being loving to her." "I'm praising and supporting him."-PMTS shared by  Jullian Goodin

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  WHY DO WE FEAR LOVE? "There is no fear in love; but perfect love

casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made
perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)" We have made LOVE fearful and complicated...PURE LOVE is NOT these things...Let us re-examine our definition of LOVE before we accept what conventional thinking tells us...peace & LOVE ♥  via 
Aletha Cherry


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes. ~ Sol-Caritas.com Carlos Wallace

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! ".... Forgiveness and love, cannot be earned, deserved, bought, sold, won, or forced. They are a gift and should never be taken for granted or expected. Only accepted" via  Sidney B. Clayton

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   "Love is not this sentimental something that we talk about.It's not merely an emotional something.Love is creative, understanding goodwill for all men. It is the refusal to defeat any individual. When you rise to the level of love, of its great beauty & power, you seek only to defeat evil systems.Individuals who happen to be caught up in that system, you love,but you seek to defeat the system."~MLK, Jr.~ Chaundra Daniels

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  What I give off through words & deeds, I actually want 2 make sure I am that woman.None of us are perfect, but sometimes we paint a pretty picture when the frame is so cracked it can't support it.It's not about being flawless it's about saying Lord I need you 2 change this MESS I dress up.We have nothing 2 prove 2 each other even tho we spend so much time trying 2,we have a lot of improving 2 do for Him. Tawni S. Fears

Malacia N. Anderson That no matter how many times I fall and stumble God still loves me enough to pick me up and help me start over.via  I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! 

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ... Words can be very powerful. Why not use them to lift someone up today rather than knock them down? 


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Lee Fuller is seeing things from a different perspective. Love is the way, y'all. Let's seek the path of L-O-V-E.


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Lee Fuller shares this: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Lee Fuller shares this: "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment