Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taking the Road Less Traveled and this trip Is AWESOME!!!

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! "Reflecting on how calm my life is right at this moment. So thankful for the personal downtime, God!" Khai Missy Patterson




The art of being content isn't an easy road to travel, but once you finally get here, you wonder why you allowed so much chaos and stress to enter your life in the first place, hindering your arrival... and trust me, I have finally arrived!  Last night I went to my parents' house for dinner and my youngest sister said it was "my turn now".  With two sisters married and two sisters in loving relationships, I'm apparently the "last of the mohicans'!  When I said "I'm good", I meant it.  My life is calm and I know God has a lot to do with that.  Like a horse whisperer; God, prayer and inspirational words shared on facebook, has infused this awesome feeling of peace inside of me and has put me in this wonderful place... I can feel it in my heart and soul, and I'm grateful.  Everything happens for a reason and the I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! page was not an accident.  I have no doubt in my mind that without this page, I wouldn't be where I am today, thanks everyone... *tear/smile*


I talk with several Men and find them all so interesting!  Most of them are from "out of town" and for the first time in my adult life, long-distance is definitely something I'd consider.  Not because I'm indifferent, but because space doesn't matter and trust isn't an issue.  All those negative vibes and bad "juju" is for people who don't know what I'm now aware of... inner peace.   Honestly; I know finding love, being in love and working at love is what I'm made for, but I'm no longer interested in losing my self respect, even a little of it, for someone and something that isn't real.  Simply put, the calmness I have in my life right now is nothing that I have ever known.  If I can experience this same feeling with a Man in my life, than maybe.... yeah, maybe.  :-)


So, my status today is one I've put up before.  Actually, I reposted it, my beautiful sister Angelique Worth posted it first a long time ago; "Francesca Price is brimming with self respect.. Have a Blessed day everybody! :-) xoxo", and I truly am!   I appreciate where I am spiritually and emotionally, and I wouldn't trade that in for anything less than what God has in store for me...  so I'm thanking Him for this much needed downtime and Khai for her awesome post!  Thanks for the continued support everyone, be well.


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Don't ever be so afraid to lose someone that you hold on too tightly & operate out of fear & jealousy instead of Love & Trust. If you do that: you will lose them regardless! Trust God to know WHO & WHAT needs to be in your life:some of those people you fight so hard to hang onto is the people that God needs to remove from your life in order to take you to the NEXT LEVEL!! Have you asked HIM about it?" Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else." By:Normz shared by Michelle Barriga



I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "I exist as I am, that enough, if no other in the world be aware I sit content, and if each and all be aware I sit content."- Walt Whitman shared by Franklin T. McGruder


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "If you have your health, strength and ambition, consider yourself truly blessed and wealthy beyond all measure... Believe in yourself with or without anyone else! ..JS.."  John Spruill


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Nothing can stop the (person) with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the (person) with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson shared by  Lee Fuller

1 comment: