Friday, August 6, 2010

Repost Fridays!

TGIF!!  I am so happy that God Blessed me with another week on earth with my family and friends, giving me the ability to share my thoughts and views without fear and the opportunity to make it happen... 

Look out for exciting new changes; translation: structure, to the Blog next week!  I'll start of on Monday with the weekend recap, Tuesday's Blog will be all about Health; physical, mental, emotional and last but not least, spiritual!  WTH???Wednesday's Blog will be incendiary, I mean FIRE, where I'll discuss all things controversial!  Thursday's Blog will be Love and Intimacy and as always Friday will be the top 20 + re-posts!  Now, depending on a myriad of things, this is subject to change, so thanks for working with me in advance!  
Your continued support continues to inspire me... *tear/smile*

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Again, if you want to check out more re posts, don't forget to hit "Like" on the I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! page and become a Fan!




I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Family. When someone offers you love, receive it gracefully. Respect the journey of the person that thinks enough of you to extend love, food, drink, and laughter. This weekend, I lived, loved, learned, and laughed and it was given to me by another. It is now time to pay it forward to another...."  Keiron Bigby

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side stepping their responsibilities, and pushing their luck !!"  Rick DaBarba

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Reflecting on how calm my life is right at this moment. So thankful for the personal downtime, God! Khai Missy Patterson

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Not everyone can be a friend however, anyone can be an enemy. Neither is readily identified, but with time each will reveal their true nature. People in your life will come and go. Just be careful when choosing who you ask to stay." ~ Sol-Caritas.com Carlos Wallace

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Thanks to Mel Hopkins via Positively Positive "The people who challenge you the most, the 'Button Pushers', are actually your spiritual guides who are showing you where you still need to evolve. When you become evolved in that area of your life, you won't have to have those buttons left to push." oooo YES!! shared by Kim Coles

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "My appetite for love, sometimes becomes my hunger pains...."  Gina Tappan

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  ‎"The day you convince yourself that you've mastered your craft or profession or even your relationships, is the day you cease to live. The thirst for knowledge and the mind's ravenous appetite for constant growth and evolution helps sustain a meaningful existence. If you cease to aim higher, you will surely fall short." ~ Sol-Caritas.com  Carlos Wallace

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "WOMEN....are much stronger than men, real talk." Aaron Justice

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "We (& yes I'm including me) live contradictory lives at times so much that we feel simply mentioning God is enough. What I mean is we can go from sex, getting drunk, doing ppl dirty being (or put it n a status), then the next day its back on how God good is. Yeah he always good but we rarely are. Sometimes we all needto just be quiet, stop trying to prove our relationship with him and really get one." Tawni S. Fears

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross shared by Lee Fuller

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "When you choose the action, you also choose the consequence."Sasha Caldwell

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.” -Unknown

What do YOU have to SMILE about today? shared by Kim Coles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Its amazing how God brings great people back into our lives." Gregory Hampton

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "THE MIRROR CANT LIE TO YOUR EYES, JUS LIKE YA FEARS CANT HIDE WHATS INSIDE..." Kwasi Jones

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "I feel like a run on sentence in a punctuation crazy world" Chyone Micah

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "IT takes courage to stand up and speak for what U believe in, BUT it takes even more courage to sit down, shut up and LISTEN!!!! hahahahaha" Aaron Justice

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Its amazing how willing a woman is to follow a man she can see going in the right direction. She'll gladly support him, offer advice, and bend over backward to help him elevate. She'll stay on that ship through the storms as long as their confidence in the captain. As her faith in him dwindles..so does her support." Jullian Goodin

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "When the Ax entered the forest, the trees only saw the handle and said, 'Look! He is one of us'." Yoruban Proverb shared by Chyone Micah

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "If you want something, go after it NOW! Remember, procrastination and hesitation, simply means you lack motivation to reach your destination." ~ Sol-Caritas.com Carlos Wallace

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Nothing can stop the (person) with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the (person) with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson shared by Lee Fuller

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Don't ever be so afraid to lose someone that you hold on too tightly & operate out of fear & jealousy instead of Love & Trust. If you do that: you will lose them regardless! Trust God to know WHO & WHAT needs to be in your life:some of those people you fight so hard to hang onto is the people that God needs to remove from your life in order to take you to the NEXT LEVEL!! Have you asked HIM about it?" Myckelle Williams

"There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound,
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow,
To those who love us best." 
Jason Six-Nine Barnes


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Divorce your past and leave it behind; engage yourself with your present, in itlies many gifts; marry your future, it is where you will spend the restof your life."  Kim Coles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   James Hannah Presents Truthpaste is petioning for a national holiday for men. It's gonna be called, "You're Not A Punk To Admit You're In Love Day". To be observed by ALL men over the age of 25. Stop waiting until she leaves you to realize you love her, dumb ass."


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! "In the beginning the Word was God so the Word IS Power. So don't let nobody tell you that posting the Word or divinely-inspired words in your status,is just words & not action. These type words inspire,motivate, uplift, & offer guidance. So if your divinely inspired words generate ACTIVITY in people, then you are ACTIVELY involved in transforming human life. That's Work! That's Action! That's Power!" Mark Goggins

Don't forget, I'll be checking back in on Monday with the "Weekend Recap", be well and have an awesome weekend!!


1 comment: