Monday, August 23, 2010

Recap Mondays!

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Those who believe they are better than others can only hold that opinion because the others allow them to be. I think, encourage and promote we're in this together.  Harun Knowles  





Hi all!  It's been a minute and I want to apologize.  Yes, I've been busy and simply logging on to facebook has been an issue lately, but know this; when I don't get on this Blog and express myself and share the wonderful reposts and the feelings derived from them, I feel lost.  Weird, right?  :-)   Liking what you do is pretty awesome, but loving how it makes you feel when you're doing it is unexplainable.  When I say words have changed my life, know that ALL of you who have contributed to the page and inspire me with your awesome quotes at the precise time in my life that I need them the most has made the aforementioned statement a fact.  Thanks again facebook family!

So here's my week, weekend at a glance, I engaged in a debate on the page, that I'm not happy with at all.  First, that's not what I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! is all about.  Sure, everyone can have an opinion or a comment about what is re posted, but when the comment is controversial in nature, then I have no other recourse but to defend it, the friend who shared it, and the validity of the reason why it even made it to the page.  Ignorance is indefensible and I hope the person who encouraged the negative commentary learned something... I know I did!  I learned that in life, some things, you just have to accept, and let go of, period.

And then there are some things you have to fight for.  This weekend has been one full of reflection and inspection, and I'm not a happy camper right now!  I have been battling with "The Man" all day!  My car is in the shop, again.  This time it's the axle, $1100...  really?   Also, my kitchen is falling apart, when I called the company who did the work and was told about the fee, I went berserk!!  Needless to say, I'm getting someone to come out and look at the problem, free of charge, and waiting on a call from Customer Satisfaction at Lexus.  Let's see what level my powers of persuasion are at, because $1100 is out of the question!  Right now I'm feeling a bit harassed, so maybe I'm at a 6?  Uh, oh... I'd better go read some awesome re posts on the I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!, page for peace, motivation and inspiration!  :-)

Last,  but not least, to my friend Annalee...  She's going through a rough time and wasn't ashamed to put it out there on facebook.  Her daughter needs things for school; supplies, etc., and she needs help.  Her plea was heard by all and answered by many.  I feel blessed to be in a position where I can do what I can to help, I know I too have been in that same position.  I don't think asking for help is a bad thing, I think the humility expressed to do that, especially publicly, is courageous and I respect and admire her for her strength.  I love you girl and you are blessed to be a blessing.  You and yours are always in my prayers...  We're not in this alone everyone, remember that.  Be well...

I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Remember a child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark. We have to all try to leave good marks.  Healing Heart Counseling Service


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  My knowledge, wisdom and security comes from serviing God, my cash flow comes from correctly and ethically serving the needs of God's creations; my blessings come from combining both  Harun Knowles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  There's a story of a donkey falling down in a ditch. And everyone that walked by threw a stone down at the donkey. After a while, they threw so many stones till the donkey just got up and walked up outta the ditch. The moral of the story is: Use every knock against you as a boost. shared by Mark Goggins


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin- real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life will begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life Rick DaBarba


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!! "Sometimes it is only through the eyes of another person that you can see the beauty in yourself." so says Mr.Sidney B. Clayton


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  A strong person is not one who doesn't cry.A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds tears for a moment, and then picks up his sword and fights again. via Sidney B. Clayton


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  I JUST heard this from my flight attendant: "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger & what makes you stronger, you just HAVE to share" Thanks Nicolas, keep sharing your light and love with others. STAY STRONG  Kim Coles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream." -- Martin Luther King, Jr shared by Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Most profound was discovering that the anchor she had been clinging to so tightly also yielded the rope that bound her feet to the floor... in what appeared to be a desperate loss of security, the cord was cut revealing her defining truth... She had wings, and was always intended to fly....." ~Kristen Jongen~ "Butterfly" shared by  Angelique Worth


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   "For one who stands in the dark,And knows that his last, best arrowHas bounded back from the mark. I sing for the breathless runner,The eager, anxious soul,Who falls with his strength exhausted...Almost in sight of the goal;For the hearts that break in silence,With a sorrow all unknown,For those who need companions,Yet walk their ways alone." Excerpt from "The Disappointed By Ella Wilcox shared by  Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Mothers are amazing. I just watch Connie with our kids and am blown away. She has a relationship with them that is so intimate. She KNOWS them...& is with them in ways that are beyond my understanding. It's in the details. She knows by-heart the things about their lives/routines/worlds that I only discover by watching her interactions with them. The fact that I get to watch it makes me feel privileged.  Michael Tyler Smith


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  To all of my brothers and sisters who are struggling to make ends meet!!!! TODAY IS NOT THE DAY TO GIVE IN OR GIVE UP!!!! SUCK IT UP AND GET BACK OUT THERE!!!! IM PRAYING FOR YOU!!! LETS GO!!! MUCH LOVE!!! ROCK Rockmond Dunbar  


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  I don't just "Like" the quotes that stem from this page, I "Love" them. They are inspiring and thought provoking. Keep up the great work Fran! You are AMAZING! Shared by Chianti Price


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   Life has it's ups and downs, I'm taking the up side.  Timothy McNeill


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Someone once asked Marcus Garvey who was born in Jamaica was he African or Jamaican. His response. " I will not give up a continent for an island." How many of us are able to see the big picture? shared by  Chyone Micah


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Happy to report that I have so many people in my life who truly care about me. Check your inventory, identify those who really don't care and do away with that relationship. Time is NOT to be wasted! Khai Missy Patterson


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  I can't stand when certain people treat or look down on people for no reason @ all, but maybe its your nasty arrogance that will be your destruction in the end, even if you see yourself as above average, you still got to be humble & remember where you came from, in the blink of an eye, you can loose it all, be careful of how you treat others...Karma..  Stephen Royster


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Today, (whatever your life circumstances may be), is brought to you by grace & mercy....  Chaundra Daniels


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you...it will be enough." -- Meister Eckhardt shared by  Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." via  Myckelle Williams


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." ~Gandhi via Marie Price-pierre


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Lee Fuller shares this: "We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right." - Marianne Williamson



No comments:

Post a Comment