Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Song For You....






I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances. Losing and finding happiness. Appreciating the memories and learning from the past. ~ Sol-Caritas.com  Carlos Wallace


I had a dream the other night about the Man God has planned for me.  In this dream, there wasn't a glitzy video like quality to it, although I recall the colors in this dream being more beautiful and brighter than any colors I've ever seen; it wasn't even the most romantic scene I could have imagined, although in a word, it was beautiful.  You see, in this dream my Man was troubled and with learned words of wisdom along with the love I could feel emanating from me, even in this dream,  I helped him through it.   Now, I'm not clairvoyant, there was no real face other than my own that I was able to discern from the dream, but when I woke up this morning and remembered, it had the strangest affect on me.  Need.  In my dream I was needed and it wasn't the horrible co-dependent need, or that selfish need for one person to hold the other down while pursuing other things, that I've experienced in my past.  It was the kind of need I've heard in hundreds of love songs and read in thousands of poems and for the first time, I dreamt about it in the purest and most sincerest form...  


I always wanted to be that person that loved and was loved by a Man that shared his innermost thoughts, dreams and nightmares with.  I know my dream wasn't real, but it was definitely a window to what God has in store for me and what I know know in my heart is coming.  I prayed for patience, and He's given it to me.  I am no longer interested in "imitation" anything, the real thing, when it happens, will mean so much more.  These are the thoughts I share with my little girls, and this is the posture I'm encouraging them to adopt as well.  


So in this dream, with this Man's face is in my hands, I tell him I Love him and the quiet that washes over him is visual.  The calmness I can feel emanating from him is comforting and the certainty I felt when I opened my eyes was this; if I could share anything with this Man, whoever he is, wherever he may be this very minute, it's this...  No worries, I'm right here.  




I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”-Unknown #woowoowoo  Kim Coles


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  I wish society would stop teaching young girls and GROWN WOMEN you need to be on a man's arm every step of the way instead of learning to wait on a man who will stay by your side. Not the same thing. A single woman is more criticize than a woman with a SORRY man. I will teach my nieces and if I ever have a daughter, patience...in the long run that is what I see really pays off.  Tawni S. Fears


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!   Lee Fuller shares this: "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner!" - Max Lucado


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  Lee Fuller shares this for those who are afraid to try love again: "The sooner you give, the sooner you get to have a love of your own." - AWB


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  "I've been so many places in my life and time I've sung alot of songs I've made some bad rhymes, I've acted out my life in stages with ten thousand people watchin but we're alone now and i'm singing this song to you..." via  Kevin A. Calhoun


I don't just "Like it", I "LOVE IT"!!!  When your eyes are limited to your day you will never see what the tomorrows have in store for you.. via  Selina Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment